Pooled Income Fund
Pacific Battleship Center's pooled income fund is a special charitable fund. You can make a gift to our pooled income fund and receive tax and income benefits in return.
Benefits of a pooled income fund
- Receive lifetime payments to you or another beneficiary that you designate for life
- Receive a charitable income tax deduction for the present value of your gift to the fund
- Further the charitable work and mission of Pacific Battleship Center
How a pooled income fund works
- You transfer cash or property to Pacific Battleship Center's pooled income fund.
- Your gift is "pooled" together and invested with the gifts of other donors.
- You receive a charitable income tax deduction for your gift to us.
- You enjoy annual payments for life based on the value of the pool's assets and your share in the fund.
- You also receive satisfaction knowing that you will be helping further our mission.
More on pooled income funds
Pooled income fund returns vary depending on the nonprofit organization that maintains the fund. Please check with us on your potential payment and tax savings.
If you have any questions about pooled income funds, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer your questions. If you are ready to include Pacific Battleship Center in your planned giving, please consult your personal tax advisor or estate planning professional to take the next steps.